SHELL ISLAND SHUTTLE FAQS
Shell Island Shuttle FAQS: Below you will find some helpful questions and answers for our Shell Island Shuttle. We have collected many of the more popular quick questions tourist have asked us over the years. In an effort to help our customers, we have listed them below. If you need assistance with anything not on this list, please feel free to contact us! We are here to help make your experience on Shell Island a complete family adventure!
Where are you located?
- We are located in St. Andrews State Park in Panama City Beach, Florida.
What are the prices?
- $18.95 for adults
- $9.95 for children 12 and under (Infants are free)
What are the group rates?
- Our group rates are for 20 or more people. 20% off of each individual ticket price.
Do I need reservations?
- No, reservations are not required.
Are ticket prices round trip?
- Yes, your ticket price includes a round trip ticket to Shell Island.
How long can I stay on Shell Island?
- There is no time limit on how long you can stay, but you must make the last trip off of Shell Island. Please be sure to check the times when you purchase your ticket.
What are some things I need to know about Shell Island?
- Shell Island is left in its natural state. You may bring your coolers, beach chairs, umbrellas, and etc.
Can I keep shells that I discover on Shell Island?
- You may keep shells that, but not shells with living creatures. They love their home and don’t need to be displaced.
Can I swim with the dolphins?
- Yes, there is always the possibility of a dolphin sighting on the shuttle, but we do not offer planned dolphin encounters. The dolphins are in their natural habitat in the wild.
Is there a restroom on Shell Island?
- No, there is not a restroom.
Are pets allowed?
- We love our dogs too, but we are sorry to report that animals are not allowed on the Shell Island Shuttle.